Tuesday, December 18, 2007

RECAP of fun-ness!

So many things to recap right now so prior to my must-see-holiday-movie-list that I am working VERY hard on- I wanted to blog about a few things that have happened in the past week or so.

First: It is game day meaning one of 2 things.- tomorrow Habs fans will be planning where they will be watching the Habs win the Cup or tomorrow Habs fans will be calling for Carbonneau’s head on a platter, claiming Gainey is an idiot and discussing the merits of a non-French speaking captain. The team looks like they seem to have gotten past the lack of confidence problem that was making it hard to win game and Sergie Kostitsyn looks like a good fit for the Koivu top line. How long will it last… who knows?

Second: Melnick remote at Mechant Beouf

I have to be honest, I normally do not love doing remotes because they make me really nervous. It always turns out better than I expect because of all the wonderful people that take time out of their day to come down and hang out, participate in the show and of course come over to say hello! This time was no different. A big thank you to the Resto/Hotel and everyone who stopped by. Also due to the lovely folks working homeland security we got to spend more time with Bill Lee who was in fine form at the show.

TEAM 990 Staff Party

Our party this year was at Irish Embassy. A first time there for me and it was great! As usual with the TEAM 990 get-togethers it was a total sausage fest so I brought along some girls that do my show TOTALLY BROAD (on hiatus till January) which I am sure upped that bar bill significantly. A good time was had by all and I think most of us were suffering for it the next day!

No comments: